Write or not?

Write, write, write,
The voices screamed,
I tried to ignore them but they continued in my dream.
.
Fight!
My instinct replied.
But how?
I was alone and quarantined.
.
The only way I knew
Was to oppose the prospect that brew,
Within those grey celled abodes.
.
But how can I not write?
That was what made me what am I.
.
Some part of mine suggested,
Leave the dilemma,
Stop being so invested!
Do what you wish and save yourself time,
If you don't have opinions, at least don't take mine.
.
Ignited by these,
I brought up my pen and searched for pages,
Diary left unseen.
.
Why pages and not diaries,
Because I wanted my words to be flown and not drowned,
To be open and not mysteries,
To be read and not shut alone.
.
It stopped making sense on Day 4,
And still here I am on Day 8,
Writing words that felt had left me for someone.
They still feel alien,
But so do I.
What's with this lock down!
~ Raj Nandani
.
.
#lockdown #coronadiary #coronavid19 #wrapitrj #wrapthefury #words #napowrimo #napowrimo2020 #mediaclubmmv #mediaclubmmvbhu

Comments

Popular Posts