Dreams and feelings


Dreams are
The things
That won't leave you
Even when you sleep.
.
The mind is layers and layers of thoughts,
Opens up every night when you stop,
Within it lies the burst of energies,
Chaos within the shell of subdued logic.
.
I let them seep out,
Through my mind, through me
Help them spew out
The fears, truth and raw psychology.
.
Inky soul of my existence bleeds its story in its own full glory,
Still the mortal memories demand words and thoughts to be explained in mortality.
.
Whenever I lose it or let it go,
I float upto the stars to have a convo,
Conflict arises everyday,
Swift progress towards demise and decay,
Synonyms are used to explain the situation,
Words combine it no sentences come.
.
Solo or in crowd, the dread follows around,
The late night conflicts within own shell,
Heart or mind, hound till hell.
.
The twist in the gut turns into bubbles,
Bursting and stabbing at the sight of any trouble.
.
Strange and weird!
That's what I use
To define what I feel whenever consumed,
So that I won't leave you utterly confused.
One in a million is enough for being lost,
Even by this ratio, it's more than we expect.
.
I need to wake up now,
Night is about to end and the dawn beckons,
It's time for me to desist this perception heist,
And be gone...
.
- Raj Nandani
.
Napowrimo 2020.
.
#napowrimo2020
#napowrimo #wrapthefury #wrapitrj #mediaclubmmv #poem #dreams

Comments

Popular Posts