Dark mode


Most of us are still living inside
That small device
Every morning you wake up and press your finger
Brightness of screen lights welcomes you instead of sun.
.
The notifications brighten or demolish our moods,
Every day there is some new feud.
.
Instagram rules over your gallery,
Facebook over your birthday diary,
WhatsApp has kicked out you old school shayaris
.
Wandering around has been locked down for your cure,
Even ludo has replaced the board through phone,
.
Scrolling memes or watching food recipes,
Has turned many novices into Chef-in-chief,
Reciting the recipes to their moms,
And sometimes even creating their own flavours.
.
Everyday rush to post stories,
Attending classes to revise history,
Learning skills and squandering time,
Both is happening this quarantine.
.
Why am I suddenly reminded of these all?
Well I too was scrolling through my phone,
Where,
Despite all these apps on my phone,
And the present condition of my precious globe,
I was searching in settings for the Dark Mode.
.
- Raj Nandani
.
Napowrimo 2020
Poem 23
Day 23
.
Finally I caught up with the day! I'm writing poem 23 on Day 23!
.
#napowrimo2020 #napowrimo #wrapthefury #wrapitrj #words #poetry #poems #poem #darkmode #phone #mediaclubmmv #mediaclubmmvbhu #lockdown #coronadiary #covid19 

Comments

Popular Posts