Words

I capture things through my words,
I capture the movement and that slight rustle,
I capture that swing of the blade that eyes missed
But heart felt.
.
I want to create ripples in metals,
To make the houses dance in summer,
To make the sky alive with colours,
To bend the rainbow to create a spiral.
.
Wild, untamed and raw emotions,
Splattered on the canvas of blind devotion,
I will shatter the beliefs that wrestle with my boundaries,
I will make them disclose their fake mysteries,
I will make the rocks dance in jiggles,
While water remained in rigid ripples.
.
I will melt the distinctions
Make the whole world scream
Feel the pain that all of you endure at times,
All that pain, at once,
To the whole world stuck in quarantine!
.
Not a sadist, don't call me that,
Your neighborhood friendly poet
That's what I am.
.
- Raj Nandani
.
Napowrimo 2020
Day 25
Poem 25
.
For those who want an elaboration, I was talking about the power of words and how influential they are!
.
#napowrimo2020 #napowrimo #wrapthefury #wrapitrj #college #covid19 #mediaclubmmv #mediaclubmmvbhu #coronadiary #powerofpoetry

Comments

Popular Posts