Passions and darkness


Garbled up universe
Tries to stir,
At night
when the sun is absent,
Darkness crawls up for hunt.
.
Not the periphery
But it is within me.
I am the darkness,
I am the force,
The power they fear,
The significant stone.
.
I am the force that scared them,
They don't want to see me rise
That's why they refrain
Refrain from giving way
That my soul has paved,
Through gore of the world
And the blood stained war graves.
.
I am not just me,
I'm your lost vision,
That you left when you were not free,
I'm your despairing hope,
That you need to be free.
.
Wait for me, for here I come.
I am the path ahead you,
I'm alive at every turn.
.
I am that small diary,
Filled up till last page with your heart's content.
.
I am your passions and desires,
That you've tried to submerge within the realistic lesion of world,
Hiding the true self beneath that rotten skin,
That reeks of depression and anxious feelings.
.
Dig me up and free the reins,
Let the blood flow through your veins.
I'm here, hidden within.
Waiting for you, to own your stains.
.
- Raj Nandani

Comments

Popular Posts