This poem is not perfect!


☠️Warning: This poem is not perfect!☠️
.
I never wanted perfection etched in marbles,
I'm yet to read Anne of the Green Gables,
I never aimed for moon or to land amongst the stars,
I never ran fast enough and hard,
I never deleted my old photographs and I cherish my lovely scars.
.
I want to be crooked from all the weight I bear,
I want to aim instead at the nearest star,
I want to wait in the path and witness blooming of flowers,
I want to remember my old goofy, yet happily stout face which is ready to witness some scars.
.
I want to laugh, cry, snort and flinch,
I want to run free and measure in inch,
I want to explore the world, not just by sitting on bench,
I want to do numerous other things that will make me like Finch!
.
I want Hermione to be my companion in libraries tucked in faraway corners of the world,
I want Alaska to wait for me while I complete my mortal journey and learn to be audacious enough,
I want Katniss to teach me how to spill fire just by being ferocious yet humble,
I want Luna Lovegood to be my friend who won't leave me, when even on plain floor I stumble.
.
All the stories and (fictional) worlds through which I have dreamed and wished,
Have taught me something outlandish,
Robert Langdon taught me arts and symbols,
Rebecca Bloomwood about how to 'not' manage your finance,
Poirot screams 'Mon Amie' when I don't ace.
Augustus Waters talking about pains to be braced.
.
They are never perfect,
Utterly chaotic and poetic,
Still, they lie in wait,
Till they are able to
Spread love and warmth.
.
- Raj Nandani
.
Napowrimo 2020
Day 30
Poem 30
.
And that's a wrap. 30 days ,30 poems. And the National poetry writing month ends here! But it's not end, it's just beginning of a new month! .
Thank you being a tremendous support everyone who read, liked, loved and commented and made me feel worthy enough to going on!
.
Thank you all!
.
#napowrimo2020 #napowrimo #wrapthefury #wrapitrj #mediaclubmmv #poetry #charactera #books #bookishcharacters

Comments

Popular Posts