If I die.

If I die.
Don't let the tears roll down,
don't let the sobs overcome your smile,
don't let the sorrow win,
don't let out the cries or screams.

Wipe your tears and remember me like this,
Happy, laughing, carefree, in bliss.

Don't let the rituals drown my soul,
Let your love lead me and
Keep your shoulders drawn
Not let it sag like defeated platoon.

If I die
Make sure that no one burdens their souls,
No one feels the need for guilt trip across the roads,
Call my friends and call the relatives,
Tell them my misadventures and share my jokes.

Laugh, joke, rejoice and cope.

If I die
Cook what you want to eat,
Call me from heaven,
maybe I'll answer your call,
Cook me delicacies that I've only heard,
It's going to be a tough work as I'm planning to travel the world.

Dress me up for my last journey,
In dress that flows down the knee,
Sweeping the heels and cleaning the floors, maybe😛

Don't give up on life, it was me who couldn't survive.🙃
.
-Raj Nandani
.
Napowrimo 2020
.
P. S. For those who are scared, No, I'm not dying.
.
#wrapthefury #wrapitrj #writer #words #workfromhome #napowrimo2020 #napowrimo #death #poems #poem #ormaybeiam

Comments

Popular Posts