Uncalled Thoughts

 I cannot ignore the fellow

Lying casually in the lounge

Of my multi-floored mind.

I give a push to move it away,

It fails to budge, my energy sways.

I try to talk with him,

But it's too full for more.

I try to keep it in,

But no empty rooms to store.

Pondering and bewildered,

I tell him to help,

To help me sort the business on my table,

To help me create a new fable,

Where I may casually insert him midway.


His indignation rose,

His face upto my nose,

I try to blink away the embarrassment

Of suggesting such malicious fact,

Then I realise,

It shouldn't be me to apologize.

I wasn't the one investing my ass

On the pompous lounge midway.


The Thought purred,

A sly smile on face,

He picked his card and began to slip away,

I douse my sleep,

I shake my mind, 

I try to chase that before he unwinds.

I feel the coat before it vanishes,

One phrase lingers as the whole thought vanishes,

' invisibility is an art of passion ' 

And then, I'm back to overthink my way.

.

Raj Nandani

Poem 15

.

*Uncalled Thoughts*

**While overthinking*

.

#napowrimosilverleaf

#napowrimo2021

#napowrimo #napowrimoxpeoplewhocreate #napowrimottt2021 

.

#thoughts #uncalledthoughts #nighttime #wanderlust #books #bookstack #bookstagram #booklover #mind #poetry #poetrychallenge

Comments

Popular Posts