And for now I go there...

The wind called, loud and clear,
And these petals started to swing back and forth,
So as to welcome the roaring breeze.
The clouds overhead also heard the call
And they beamed and waved through rainfall,
The leaves and branches also swayed,
Even the grass wasn't left abandoned.
.
The dead leaves bid adieu 
with a charm of their own,
Flipping through the air as if embracing 
the wind before they depart,
Birds began their chirpy show,
Just to embrace the wind's flow.
.
For a second it seemed,
The humans have vanished,
And there were only those sounds,
Rustling, whooshing, crunching, chirping and my satisfied sigh.
.
The audible expression of relief
Brought back reality and life,
It wasn't my sole sanctuary of respite,
All around me were homo sapiens in sight,
All of them lost in their own earthly concerns,
Yet found strength enough to come for these ferns.
.
I being one of them,
Found it easier to relate,
Yet wanted to escape,
In the preceding world of passion and self assurance,
Where birds chirruped louder than vehicles
And trees rustled with great deal of lurid colours,
Grass was acing the act of shimmering,
And wind,
Wind was the authority,
whisking memories with memories.
.
Maybe it is all just imaginary,
But who cares,
I am glad to be lost into it.
.
And for now there I go...
.
Raj Nandani.

Comments

Popular Posts