WINTER

Chilly morning, full of fog,

Dew drops dripping from furs of dog.
Blankets drawn up-to heads,
People confined in their beds.


Sunlight came like ray of hope,
Demand for sun was trending on top.

Birds woke up from their cold sleep,

People from windows started to peek.



I sat in my bed, straight upright,

Searching my jacket, in visibility very light.

Stepping on floor I felt a shock,

As if I was stepping on frozen rock.



Mist and fog were seen by me,

Feeling was so good that I warmed up certain degrees.    

I was feeling cold from outside,

But warmth was spreading in my insides.



Whatever winter bring for others,

For me it's always like brother.

Giving me warmth and peace,

What others were missing.



-Raj Nandani  


Dear friends, If this post was helpful then please comment in the comment box. Also if you want poems on any other topic or want any other help from me you could ask in comment as well as to my email id 4.2000.raj.nandani@gmail.com ...

so please tell me about your experience because for me everyone matters. 

Comments

Popular Posts