My teachers

Whatever I am today is only because of my teachers. So this poem is dedicated to my teachers who taught me in class 10th. I'll never forget them and what could be better than dedicating a poem to them.

This poem was written by me when I was in class 10th. So please like it if ù find one of yours among them( names may be different but traits of teachers almost everywhere is similar).

Don't forget to comment.

My teachers
At #HMS

I study in a school
It's really cool
I have friends,  I have teachers
Both have skills,  both have features.

Counting friends, a difficult task.
Counting teachers, a must do task.

At first comes Hindi,
Mala ma'am is seen with a bindi.
She wears saaree and looks very nyaari.

Then comes English, ask whatever you wish
Because Sunil sit is knowledge rich.
His eyes have deepness with his glasses
Which are photocromic,  confusing a little bit.

Maths is third,  a boring bird.
Gautam sir teaches it,  I must salute him
He really does a difficult thing.

Biology is a little scary
Mallik sir is always in hurry
And Imran sir is very funny.

Chemistry is still a mystery
But Chandan sir amuses me
Because he has remembered all the formulas correctly.

Physics at sixth,  is totally psychic
Faiz sir teaches about electric switch
Solving numericals at high speed.

Three subjects of social science are taught to us by one
History, Civics and Economics
All at once are very confusing
Sushil sir teaches us,
As well as amuses us.

Geography remains at last
Taught by Rajiv sir, not very fast
He gets diverted from topic easily
But teaches us lot of diverse things.

These all are my teachers
Who are a great creations
Teaching us woth great determination.

This ppem is tribute to them
For teaching me so well
That I am able to write this poem.

- Raj Nandani
Written on 12th July 2015

Please follow my blog to get many poems. Also of you want a poem about your teachers just contact me and I'll do it for teachers.

Comments

Popular Posts