Introduction

Hi Friends, 

This is my first blog post. I am really excited about this. I don't know whether anyone will read my blog or not. I just know that I got a platform to express my views and let my fingers flow flawlessly on keyboards. I may be wrong because no one is perfect but I wanna learn. So please, please, please, if you see any mistake, you must point out in the comments section.

Well, by this blog I just wanted to introduce myself to all of you. In this blog I will post poems made by me, book reviews which I will read, and anything I will find interesting to share. Well you could not particularly put this blog in any categories. That's why it's named ''Ups and Downs". Just like our lives are just the mess of ups and downs.

Just wish You guys not only like this but love this because " If you like a flower, you break it. But if you love a flower, you waters it daily. "

Please follow me guys www.rajnandanipoems.blogspot.com

-Raj Nandani 

Comments

Popular Posts