Mosquito

I am telling you to go away
Or I'm going to make a way.

You carry diseases that no one wants
Your itching chemical is more irritating than ants.

Coils, Liquids and Sprays are used
Still you cling like Doctor's dues.

We got fed up
Listening to your bluffs.
Buzz... is all that we could hear
Explain it to us because it's not clear.

Like corruption, you are spread everywhere
Like police, sprays always leave you spare.

Still you have an advantage,
Because you don't have different faces
So you don't have to fly to different places.

-Raj Nandani



Hi friends, this poem is written to focus on current problems among humans. I have tried my best not to offend anyone but if any then I'm sorry. My request is to all of you that do not differentiate people on the basis of anything because we all are same and came in this world through same process.

please Like and comment if you liked this post.

Comments

Popular Posts