Pillow

My night time stories,

My high and low memories,

My shouts of happiness,

My tears spilled with rage.


My companion every night,

Can't call you the names of might,

Maybe just a pillow you are,

Still my deepest safe of feelings you are.


Rocking my head too and fro,

In your lap every night I grow,

Silently bearing the rattling,

I always give to you before sleeping.


All the stupid throws,

Swaying you too and fro,

Boxing the shit out of you,

Whenever carelessly I threw.


Not a single complaint you said,

Not even the whisper of being afraid,

Just the same smiling face,

You put up to me in thousand ways.


-Raj Nandani

Sorry for being gone for such a long time but again exams were the reason for this backfall. Any ways, I am back. This poem is about my lovely pillow. You may think,'' A Pillow? Is this girl mad?" But believe me I am totally sane.

My pillow is something without which my life feels incomplete. I cannot get proper sleep without my very own pillow. With any other pillow, I cannot attain that level of satisfaction which my sweet, simple, soft and small pillow gives.

A pillow has knowledge about every musings and mood swings of a person. The unseen ters find their solace in the company of that person's pillow. If you are feeling down then your pillow is the one who provides you with sweet dreams or sweet sleep which instantly makes the world seem a better place to breathe.

In this harsh and throat cutting world, my pillow maintains the sanity and truthfulness which even my mirror seems to lose.

Hope you guys like the poem. Please share and comment upon the blog if you liked it. PLEASEEE.

Comments

Popular Posts