Classroom memories

Scribbled benches,
Empty ranches,
Friend's names,
Lover's claims,
Memories came running
And images cling.

Smile floats,
Over enamel coats,
Tears welled,
And heart swelled,
Pain was pouring
Inside like rain.

Friends and haters,
Well-wishers and traitors,
All were remembered like forgotten numbers.

New life seemed past,
Old life came so fast,
Past and present,
By God were sent,
Past was long spent,
What left was memories
Which was my present 🎁

-Ŕaj Ńandani

Hi friends,,  this is for my those friends with whom I am not able to meet now. Only their memories come to me..

Must comm

Comments

  1. Purane din yaad dila diye
    Awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Rohit.
      This comment and praise means a lot to me...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts